In compliance with EU Directive (Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies) and consecutive action of the ITALIAN DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY- 8 may 2014- "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies" and having regard to art. 13 Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30th of June 2003), this is to confirm that this website adapts to requirements.
Holder in charge of the processing of personal data
All instances of access and queries concerning the processing of personal data relating to you can be directed to the Holder mentioned above.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment (usually to the user’s browser) by visited websites; they are stored in the user’s terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user’s subsequent visits to those websites. When navigating a website, a user may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web servers, which are the so-called "third party" cookies. This happens because the visited website may contain items such as images, maps, sound files, links to individual web pages on different domains that are located on servers other than the one where the page being visited is stored.
Cookies are present as a rule in substantial numbers in each user’s browser and at times they remain stored for long. They are used for several purposes ranging from IT authentication to the monitoring of browsing sessions up to the storage of specific information on user configurations in accessing a given server, and so on.
Types of cookie
Cookies may be distinguished into two major group: "technical" cookies and "profiling" cookies:
Users’ prior consent is not necessary to install these cookies.
They can be grouped into:
- strictly necessary to provide the service (essential)
- rescue and optimization preferences (functional)
- statistics cookies, to gather information in aggregate form (analysis)
Canceling this kind of cookies some features of the website could be compromised.
They are used to send ads messages in line with the preferences shown by the user during navigation. Italian and European legislation requires users to be informed appropriately on their use so as to give their valid prior consent.
Canceling or deactivating this kind of cookies the features of the website aren’t compromised.
Manage and delete cookies
In order to disable the use of all or only some cookies, it is necessary to modify the settings of the browser used for the navigation.
For your convenience, we show here below the links to the cookie management for the most common browsers:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Furthermore, you may disable Third Party cookies such as:
- Google – http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=en
- Facebook – https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
- Twitter – https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters-use-of-cookies-and-similar-technologies
Refer to this website for further information, or select the "Help" option in your browser to have a guide online.
The browser options allow the choice "Clear browsing data" that can be used to delete cookies, site data and plug-in, including data stored on your device by Adobe Flash Player (Cookie Flash).
Cookies used by this site
To improve the user experience of this website we use different types of cookies.
They are files that are installed on the user’s device directly by the site on which he/she is navigating.
Third party cookies
There aren’t third party cookies.